trust Smart Roofs
Our team installs commercial solar energy systems, offsetting up to 100% of utility costs for businesses.
The decision to switch to solar energy is a big one. We strive to deliver world-class education and execution every step of the way. As an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) company, we handle the entire process for you from start to finish—design to finance to engineering and solar panel installation.
Our promise is to be innovative, deliver our services on time, on budget, and to exceed each customer's needs.
We help businesses, municipalities, and non-profits reduce their utility costs while going green with renewable energy, and we operate nationwide.
Reach out for a customized energy analysis for your business and find out how much you can save.
Energy 360 Audit
Our Smart Roofs Energy 360 Program is a no cost analysis of your business's energy usage. We look at the following elements of your overall energy costs to ensure that your operation is running as efficiently and effectively as possible:
Electric Supply & Demand
By implementing Solar PV, Alternative Supply Rates and Peak Shaving Equipment, we can offset all or a portion of your utility bill.
Smart Battery Solutions
Intelligent Energy Storage Systems continually monitor your buildings energy use, time of use and utility rates to determine which power source to use: Battery, Grid or Solar (if included). The Smart Battery not only helps to provide you with the lowest cost per kilowatt for your property, but also provides backup power for short power outages, rolling blackouts, and energy conditioning for sensitive equipment.
The Smart Controls system learns how occupants use the building and continually adjust for comfort and savings on key high energy consumption equipment such as HVAC, Lighting, and Cold Storage, Cloud-based software coordinates electricity usage with lower rates. Installations are quick and do not require permits or expensive new equipment. The savings are 100% guaranteed.
With rapid payback, strong internal rates of return, and a predictable cash flow stream, commercial solar projects deliver outstanding investment returns. In addition to reductions in your company’s increasing electricity costs, a commercial solar installation will generate incremental revenue, effectively creating a new profit center.
Our 5 Step Process
Smart Roofs Energy did a great job and "exceeded expectations" throughout our solar installation project. The team made the process go smoothly and assisted us each step of the way while providing additional opportunities to save through projects such as LED lighting incentives for both of our buildings. We felt supported from A to Z.
— Keough's Paint & Hardware
You can rest assured that we follow a logical and thorough process and you'll know when and what to expect every step of the way.
1. Site Assessment: Evaluation of your buildings(s), parking and open spaces with state of the art solar analysis tools to measure your site's solar energy potential.
2. Energy Analysis: Current and historic energy use and current utility charges are used to assess your potential savings with a commercial solar system.
3. Smart Finance Options: Based on your business' short and long-term goals, we'll review all financing options and ensure that you take advantage of available government solar tax incentives and state renewable energy programs.
4. System Design and Solar Installation: While you continue running your business as usual, we'll design and build a turnkey solar energy system that gives you lower and more predictable energy costs for 25+ years.
5. Smart Management: We'll proactively monitor your solar system's performance and manage its operations and maintenance.