trust Smart Roofs
For over a decade, our team has been successfully implementing solar energy solutions, offsetting up to 100% of utility costs for businesses.
The decision to choose solar is a big one, and we strive to deliver world-class education and execution every step of the way. We handle the entire process for you from start to finish—design to finance to engineering and installation.
Our promise is to be innovative, deliver our services on time, on budget, and to exceed each and every customer's needs.
Founded and led by Joe Chenoweth and headquartered in Monroe, Connecticut, Smart Roofs Solar was named a Top Solar Company in the United States, and Top Overall Company in Connecticut For Growth by Inc. 5000.
We help businesses, municipalities, and non-profits reduce their utility costs while going green with renewable energy, and we operate nationwide.
Are you ready to explore what solar can do for you?
Our 5 Step Process
You can rest assured that we follow a logical and thorough process and you'll know when and what to expect every step of the way.
1. Site Assessment: Evaluation of your buildings(s), parking and open spaces with state of the art solar analysis tools to measure your site's solar energy potential.
2. Energy Analysis: Current and historic energy use and current utility charges are used to assess your potential solar savings.
3. Smart Finance Options: Based on your business' short and long-term goals, we'll review all financing options and ensure that you take advantage of available government solar incentives.
4. System Design and Installation: While you continue running your business as usual, we'll design and build a turnkey solar energy system that gives you lower and more predicable energy costs for 25+ years.
5. Smart Management: We'll proactively monitor your system's performance and manage its operations and maintenance.
Smart Roofs Energy did a great job and "exceeded expectations" throughout the project. The team made the process go smoothly and assisted us each step of the way while providing additional opportunities to save through projects such as LED lighting incentives for both of our buildings. We felt supported from A to Z.